Home/Next Meeting| 2011 | 2010 |2009 |2008 |2007 |2006 | 2005 |2004 |2003 |2002 |
December 11, 2010:
November 12, 2010:
April 8, 2011
1. The April 8 Meeting. The presentation by Krystlyn Giedt was very well received. She is very knowledgable about “everything Google.”
2. CMoM Bank Account. Jerry continues to negotiate with local financial institutions to provide us with banking services. Our status as a non-profit entity is at issue. Jerry has requested the incorporation documents on file with with the secretary of state’s office.
3. Club Mac Mugs. Frank will contact bestimpressions.com for information about prices and submission of art work.
4. Bulk Email Program. In the absence of such a program, the board recommended that we use the Mac Mail program to send out the monthly member notices. Frank will send a test message to board members to determine its feasibility.
5. Bruce solicited comments from board members about the club’s involvement with Dave Powell’s project to refurbish old computer equipment for distribution to residents of Canterbury Woods. Bruce showed us his website notice supporting Dave’s efforts. Board members expressed an interest in expressing support for Dave’s effort but stopped short of proposing active participation.
6. Program for the May 13 meeting. Harry Powell is still on track to present “Web 2.0 and 3.0 Tools.”
Current Treasurer Report
Current Membership Report
CLUB MAC EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING AGENDA (text format)
Appleworks spreadsheet to generate random numbers
(Offsite spreadsheet URL will go here)
Converting extension of one document type to another type
MC 2009 schedule